By using ActiveHR website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”), a service of ActiveHR, Inc, you agree to accept the following Terms and Conditions “Terms of Service”.
ActiveHR, Inc reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
- Your use of service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as-is” and “as available” basis.
- Accounts registered through the use of automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested upon registration.
- Your login may be used by one person. Sharing accounts is not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the privacy and security of your account. ActiveHR, Inc will not be held liable for any damage or loss that may result from your failure to protect your login information, including your password.
- You are responsible for all your activity and content you post. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, ActiveHR, Inc, or any other ActiveHR, Inc service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by ActiveHR, Inc.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Affiliate program is based on purely ActiveHR discretion, ActiveHR reserves the to discontinue, cancel your account or reject any application without any notice.
- ActiveHR reserves the right to delete or hide any job that ActiveHR seems unfit to be posted without providing any notice or feedback.
- Consultant programs are based on approval by ActiveHR support, We may ask for additional information and documents to prove your identity.
- ActiveHR is a platform for connecting consultants and candidates with companies. In auto or manual invoicing mode; ActiveHR can only gurantee a payment if the client card is processes successfully. If failed its soley the responsibility of applicant to ensure his/her payment.
- You understand that the Service can be used for transmission of your Content, and that during processing, your Content may be transferred unencrypted over the internet.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited content (including “spam” messages).
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage exceeds 200 MB/month, or significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by ActiveHR, Inc) of other ActiveHR customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your file hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- ActiveHR, Inc does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that ActiveHR, Inc shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if ActiveHR, Inc has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or (v) any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of ActiveHR, Inc to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service sets forth the entire understanding between you and ActiveHR, Inc and govern your use of the Service and, super ceding any prior agreements between you and ActiveHR, Inc (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- ActiveHR, Inc reserves the right to cancel, remove or modify your account with or without prior notice.
- ActiveHR, Inc reserves the right to ask you for legal documentation or proof of your registered company with ActiveHR, INC
- Any questions regarding the Terms of Service should be addressed to contact at [email protected].
Modifications to the Service
- ActiveHR, Inc reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Service (or any part thereof) at any time for any reason with or without notice.
- ActiveHR, Inc shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Recurring Billing and Pricing
- ActiveHR, Inc reserves the right to modify, cancel, or discontinue any Package at any time for any reason with or without notice.
- ActiveHR, Inc uses recurring billing, therefore you will be charged automatically after every 30 days from the starting date of your subscription, till you cancel your subscription
Copyright and Content Ownership
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, by setting your pages to be published, you agree to allow others to view and share your Content.
- ActiveHR, Inc does not pre-screen Content, but ActiveHR, Inc and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.